2FA is a way to protect your account. A hardware key such as Yubikey, adds an additional layer by authenticating only when you connect your key with your Laptop or Android device.
By all means, this is for the high-level targets out there. So when are you?
- When you have great influence
- When you have a great deal of followers
- When you want to prevent bad publishments
- When you are working with financial businesses, such as cryptocurrencies
Currently the device works with the following password managers:
- psono.pw (complex, but free).
- lastpass (only with a premium or family subscription)
- 1password (recently added)
- Microsoft Accounts (only in Edge Browser)
- Google Accounts (only in Chrome Browser)
and many more services. For a full overview check this link:
Want to know more?