Removing your online identity can be a bit tricky.
How certain are you when verifying these sub-cases?
- Never want to recevie e-mails? (no online identity?)
- Don't want to be on Socal Media anymore? (no interaction with friends?)
- Can afford to loose connections to your contacts? (Google Phone Contacts?)
- Never to be found on the internet? (going dark?)
- In short, nothing to do with the Digital era... and will not be returning in it's current state.
If you've made up your mind and decided the answer is Yes, continue with the next steps.
I'm not saying this goes for every account you have. It could also be just one.
How to remove myself from the online world?